Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering our Website, you are deemed to have accepted our conditions of use as set out in the Terms. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- The descriptions of each product are described very well but we are not at fault if there are any slight differences.
- The consumer agrees that any product you buy off this site you do at your own risk and will not hold Island Vape UK responsible for any side effects, damage to property or yourself that you might occur.
- We do not take any responsibility for consequences of misuse of products sold on our website.
- We make no representation about the safety of the products we sell.
- Some of the E-juices do contain nicotine if chosen. You must be over 18 to purchase these goods and if Island Vape UK does suspect that a person is underage we have the right to withdraw from selling the goods at any given time.
- Please do not purchase nicotine if you are, or suspect that you are pregnant. Please keep out of reach of children and pets. Use responsibly.
E-liquids & Batteries
- Personal vaporisers require lithium batteries which can be volatile if improperly used.
- Any batteries purchased at Island Vape UK are your responsibility to take the correct safety precautions.
- Please ensure that you purchase the correct chargers from Island Vape UK and not from other vendors.
- Do not leave your battery charging for long periods of time nor overnight.
- Do not use any other method of charging devices such as iPhone plugs, phone cables, USB leads. Only use the correct charging devices.
- Never leave a battery/batteries charging unattended.
- Once the device is charged, unplug from the charging unit.
- By using one of our batteries you are taking full responsibility for the general and well-known risks associated with using Lithium-ion batteries, such as personal injury, property damage, cause of fire and exploding.
- If you are unsure about a battery purchased from ourselves or think there may be a fault please contact us immediately and do not use the battery.
- On average batteries last between 6-8weeks. There are no refunds or exchanges on batteries.
- E-liquids are consumable, we do not offer a refund or an exchange once purchased for hygiene reasons.
- Batteries are also not to be returned nor exchanged.